ISPManCCP - ISPMan Customer Control Panel
ISPManCCP is in active development.
Disallow changes by Locked domains.
Change Domain Password:
- Enforce passwords with a minimum six char's length(configurable);
- Enforce at least two numbers in the password(configurable);
- Make sure a user is not using a word from a dictionary(words file can be setup, for example, the cracklib file);
Edit User Accounts:
- No remote mail aliases are allowed, ie, only aliases for the same domain;
- Email forwards are checked for valid DNS MX records;
- No underscores nor numbers are allowed for first and last names;
- Change mail quota;
- Change FTP quota and status;
Delete User Accounts.
Create User Accounts:
- Makes sure a domain can create any more accounts;
- Security restrictions are about the same as the imposed above.
Note: Mailgroup's support is not yet available.
Don't forget to read INSTALL.txt for install instructions.
These are just stuff so I don't forget about them, it's by no means a full list of what needs to be done.
- Think about caching the ISPMan returned queries and how to set those to an invalid state if needed.
- Full i18n/l10n Support.
You can change whatever you want within the demo, but please do not change the domain password because that will stop others from testing ISPManCCP.
One thing you should know, everyday the LDAP data is wiped out and re-added for security purposes. So, if someone actually changed the domain password, wait a day and the demo will be available again.
0.2.x version will separate presentation with the backend calls which will be server by both SOAP and XML-RPC.
There's some raw documentation here.
ISPManCCP is Powered By
Trac Starting Points
As all Wiki pages, this page is editable, this means that you can modify the contents of this page simply by using your web-browser. Simply click on the "Edit this page" link at the bottom of the page. WikiFormatting will give you a detailed description of available Wiki formatting commands.
- TracGuide -- Built-in Documentation
- The Trac project -- Trac Open Source Project
- Trac FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions
- TracSupport -- Trac Support
For a complete list of local wiki pages, see TitleIndex.